Airbus Defence and Space
12 rue Pasteur, 92150 Suresnes, France
Phone: (0)1 77 75 80 00
CEO : François Auque
Registration: Paris RCS B393341516
Airbus DS Geo SA
5, rue des satellites, 31400 Toulouse, France
Tel: (0)5 62 19 40 40
Managing Director : Philippe Pham
Registration: Toulouse RCS B393341516
VAT Identification Number: FR 30325089589
Airbus Defence and Space GmbH
Claude-Dornier-Straße, 88090 Immenstaad,
Phone: +49 (0)7545 8 8411
Managing Director: Dirk Hoke (Chairman), Dr. Lars Immisch
Registered Seat: Ottobrunn, Germany
Court of Registry: Amtsgericht München
Registration Number: HRB 107 648
VAT Identification Number: DE167015661
Airbus Defence and Space Limited
The Crescent, Southwood, Farnborough,
Hampshire, GU14 0NL,
Phone: +44 (0)1252 362000
Managing Director : Phil J. Brownnett
Registered Office: Airbus Defence and Space Limited,
Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2AS,
Registered Number: 2449259
VAT Identification Number: GB582537322
CEO: Bastien Sachet
Registered Office: The Forest Trust, The Pavilion, Botleigh Grange Business Park, Hedge End, Southampton SO30 2AF, United Kingdom.
Charity Number: 1114277
Company Registration Number: 3842323
VAT Number: 718366320
Chemin de Chantavril 2
Tel: +41 (0) 22 367 94 40
Airbus DS Geo SA - 5, rue des satellites, 31400 Toulouse, France
By accessing the site, you declare that you are authorized and that you accept unconditionally the present terms and conditions.
Limitation of responsibilities
Airbus Defence and Space will do reasonable efforts to keep the information on this site accurate and up-to-date. Nevertheless, some information available through the site may be technically inexact or contain typing errors. Airbus Defence and Space does not declare nor guarantee the completeness or reliability of this information and disclaims any liability for any error, omission, interruption and/or change in the content or damage resulting from a computer virus or a third party intruder.
Airbus Defence and Space reserves the right to change the contents of this site at any time without prior warning and in particular to change its business offer, its price list and its general sales conditions.
Collection and processing of personal information
Any use of personnel data, if any, will be made in compliance with applicable law.
According to French law related to data protection promulgated on 6 January 1978, you are legally entitled to consult, correct and delete your personal data. To exercise your rights, you may contact our web content manager at the following address webmaster@email@example.com.
Airbus Defence and Space may communicate your personal data to other companies, located within or outside the territory of European Union, for marketing and prospecting purposes, for the operation of Airbus Defence and Space site and/or to permit the performance of your order. You may however ask us not to do so by contacting our web content manager at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authors’ rights - Copyright
The contents (including but not limited to designs, texts, information) of this site are protected by French and other laws (including but not limited to laws related to author and intellectual property rights, database protection, etc) as well as by all applicable international agreements.
The contents of this site are intended solely as information for visitors to the site. The contents may not be extracted, modified, distributed or circulated either wholly or in part, without prior written authorization of Airbus Defence and Space. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
The trademarks which appear on this site are registered by the companies that own them.
Links to third-party sites
This site may contain links towards third-party web sites. The insertion of links to these sites does not mean that Airbus Defence and Space approves the content of these sites and does not imply any association between Airbus Defence and Space and the managers of third party sites.
Airbus Defence and Space does not have any control over these sites and disclaims any responsibility or liability for their content or modification thereof.
Any dispute between you and Airbus Defence and Space arising in relation with the use of the site shall be settled under the arbitration of the Courts of Paris, France. The law applicable shall be French law.
GDPR Privacy Notice
Airbus Defence and Space SAS and its affiliates (also known as, “Airbus”, or “we” or “us”) appreciate your interest in our products, services and business lines and your use of our websites, portals and “apps” (“Websites”). Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable using our websites. The protection of your privacy and Personal Data is an important concern to which we pay special attention throughout our business processes. Personal Data collected during use of our website is processed by us according to the legal regulations valid for the countries in which the websites is maintained. In addition, our Binding Corporate Rules Airbus BCR's protect customer and partner data throughout the entire organisation. However, the website will include links to other websites or applications which are not necessarily covered by this Privacy Notice. In this event, we encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies of such websites.
Airbus is committed to protecting the rights of individuals in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (reference EU2016/679) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred as : ‘GDPR’) as well as each applicable national Personal Data protection laws and regulations (collectively referred as “Data Protection Laws and Regulations”).
Privacy Notice index
This Privacy Notice will inform you of the Personal Data we collect when you access/use the Website; how we use and disclose your data; how you can control the use and disclosure of your data; and how we protect your Personal Data.
- What is Personal Data?
- Which sources and what Personal Data we use?
- What are the purposes of the processing of your Personal Data?
- What is the basis for processing of your Personal Data?
- Who will receive your Personal Data?
- Will your Personal Data be transferred to a third country outside the European Economic Area?
- For how long will your Personal Data be stored?
- What are your rights and how to exercise them?
- Am I obliged to provide my Personal Data?
- To what extent will decision-making be automated?
- Will profiling take place?
- How can I contact the responsible for processing my Personal Data?
- Can I ask for assistance to the Data Protection Supervisory Authorities?
- Modification of the Privacy Notice
What is Personal Data?
Personal Data is information that can be used to identify a person either directly or indirectly (hereinafter referred as : ‘Personal Data’. A ‘personal identifier’ is a piece of information that can identify an individual. This definition covers a wide range of personal identifiers to constitute Personal Data, including name, address, email address, identification number, location data or online identifier.
Which sources and what Personal Data do we use?
When you use this Website, Airbus will collect, use and process any Personal Data you provide us (e.g. your name, date of birth, company name etc.) and any information generated as a result of using the Website, such as IP address, the date and length of visit to the site, the pages you view etc.
What are the purposes of the processing of your Personal Data?
By using the Website, Airbus will collect and process your Personal Data in accordance with this Notice. Your Personal Data may be used for the following purposes (hereinafter referred as : the ‘Purposes’):
- Website Browsers / Administration.
- We use your Personal Data for administrative purposes, including to help us better understand how our customers access and use our websites and applications; to provide reports to prospective partners, service providers, regulators, and others; to implement and maintain security, anti-piracy, fraud prevention, and other services designed to protect our customers, partners and us; and to enforce our policies, directives and processes.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may use your Personal Data for marketing and promotional purposes, including communications through email or equivalent electronic means. For example, we use your Personal Data, such as your email address, to send news and newsletters, special offers, promotions and competitions, or to otherwise contact you about services or information we think will interest you.
- We use your Personal Data to communicate with you, including responding to requests for assistance. We can communicate with you in a variety of ways, including email and via your social media accounts if you have agreed, and/or text message.
- Customer service.
- We use your Personal Data for customer service purposes, including providing services to you, for technical support or other similar purposes and to establish and maintain customer accounts.
- Research and development.
- We use your Personal Data for research and development purposes, including improving our websites, applications, services, and customer experience and for other research and analytical purposes dedicated to improving our products, services, businesses, operations and processes.
- Legal compliance.
- We use your Personal Data to comply with applicable legal obligations, including responding to an authority or court order or discovery request.
- To protect us and others.
- Where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of policies, terms, and other policies.
What is the basis for processing of your Personal Data?
As a responsible company, we need a lawful basis for collecting and/or processing your data. We generally rely on a number of grounds (reasons) for our business processing.
We process your Personal Data in accordance with the provisions set out in the GDPR and the relevant applicable Data Protection Laws and Regulations. The legal basis for processing your Personal Data are:
1. To comply with contractual obligations.
When you subscribe to a particular service through the Website, the purposes of processing your Personal Data are primarily determined by that service and we will process your information so that we can provide that service to you.
2. As a result of your consent.
When you have consented to the processing of your Personal Data by us for certain services through the Website, you can withdraw consent at any time by following the instructions provided in the application process or by contacting us at email@example.com. For further information on the right of withdrawal, please see below Section “Am I obliged to provide my Personal Data?”
3. Within the scope of a legitimate interest.
On occasion we may not need your consent to use your data, given our legitimate interest to do so but we must inform you that we do this; examples of this are:
- For the analysis and optimisation of the Website.
- For ensuring IT security and the IT operation of Airbus.
- For prevention and investigation of criminal acts.
4. On the basis of Airbus’ legal obligations or in the public interest.
Airbus, as any other company, is subject to legal obligations and regulations. In some cases the processing of your Personal Data will be necessary for Airbus in other to fulfil these obligations.
Who will receive your Personal Data?
- Authorised persons working for or on behalf of Airbus;
- Airbus Group SE and affiliates of Airbus, on a need-to-know basis for the purposes as outlined in this Privacy Notice;
- Our agents, service providers and advisers (e.g. Third party service providers and advisers providing the variety of products and services we need such as IT maintenance and support, procurement services, compliance and security services, etc.);
- Other authorised third parties in connection with a reorganisation or sale of Airbus businesses and/or assets;
- Law enforcement or government authorities where necessary to comply with applicable law.
Will your Personal Data be transferred to a third country outside the European Economic Area (EEA)?
Airbus processes your Personal Data mostly in the EEA. On occasion Personal Data is transferred to Airbus SE or affiliates of Airbus, on a need-to-know basis, including entities outside the EEA. This transfer is subject to appropriate safeguards, and through the legal framework of our Binding Corporate Rules, that can be found on our website www.airbus.com or viewed here Airbus BCR's or through alternative contractual frameworks where a third party is engaged to help us providing web-services to you.
Which countries will Airbus transfer Personal Data to?
Our Binding Corporate Rules allow us to transfer Personal Data within our international organisation, and they include a list of countries (below) which are structured to allow us to transfer Personal Data to the countries where we have a presence. For Airbus, France and Germany are where most of our processing of personal information takes place and below is a list of countries where Airbus operates,
Algeria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Czech republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, French Guyana, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Libya, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam.
For how long will your Personal Data be stored?
We process and store your Personal Data as long as it is required to meet our contractual and statutory obligations. If your Personal Data is no longer required for the performance of the contractual or statutory obligations, these will be erased on a regular basis unless further processing is necessary, for instance, for preserving particular evidence under the applicable Data Protection Laws and Regulations, or in the context of legal statutes of limitation.
We use technical and organisational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and against access by unauthorised persons.
Our security procedures are continually enhanced as new technology becomes available.
What are your rights and how to exercise them?
You may at any time exercise your data protection rights:
- Right to access/obtain a report detailing the information held about you: You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your Personal Data is being processed by Airbus and if so, what specific data is being processed.
- Right to correct Personal Data: You have the right to change any inaccurate Personal Data concerning you.
- Right to be forgotten: In some cases, for instance, when the Personal Data is no longer necessary in relation to the Purposes for which they were collected, you have the right for your Personal Data to be erased.
- Right to stop the processing of your data: You have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data by Airbus, for instance when the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your Personal Data. In such cases, your Personal Data will only be processed with your consent or for the exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to data portability: Under some circumstances provided by law, you have the right to receive the Personal Data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit those Personal Data to another data controller.
- Right to object and to withdraw consent: please see below section “Am I obliged to provide my Personal Data?”
To this effect, please contact Airbus in writing either by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the addresses below, enclosing a copy of a document evidencing your identity.
Airbus SAS, Head of Data Protection, HAP, 2 rond-point Emile Dewoitine 31700 Blagnac cedex. France
Am I obliged to provide my Personal Data?
You may at any time object to the processing of your Personal Data or where your consent is required, withdraw such consent by contacting us at email@example.com; However, please note that if you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to access and use certain information, features or services of the Website.
To what extent will decision-making be automated?
As a matter of principle, we do not use fully automated decision-making processes. In the event that we should use such processes in individual cases, we will if prescribed by law, specifically inform you of this and of your rights in this respect.
Will profiling take place?
As a matter of principle, your Personal Data will not be processed automatically with the objective of evaluating certain personal aspects (profiling). In the event that we should process your Personal Data with the objective of conducting profiling, we will, if prescribed by law, specifically inform you of this and of your rights in this respect.
How can I contact Airbus in respect of my Personal Data?
If you are unhappy with the way in which your Personal Data has been processed or should you have questions regarding the processing of your Personal Data, you may refer in the first instance to the Airbus Data Protection Officer, who is available for enquiries or complaints, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to the address below:
Airbus SAS, Head of Data Protection, HAP, 2 rond-point Emile Dewoitine 31700 Blagnac cedex. France
Can I ask for assistance to the competent authorities?
If you remain unsatisfied, then you have the right to apply directly to a Data Protection Supervisory Authority. Listed below are the four main European countries where Airbus operates and the relevant Supervisory Authority
or any other competent regional German authority as the case may be,
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Only the cookie on your device is identified. Personal details can be saved in cookies, provided that you have consented. For example, cookies may be used to facilitate secure online access so that you do not need to enter your user ID and password again.
WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE?
Please find below a table with specific information for each cookie that we may use on our Website:
NAME OF COOKIES
Cookies policy approval.
User experience, to show the intro video once only
HOW CAN YOU DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES?
If you choose not to accept cookies, you can still access and use our Website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your device by setting your browser to not accept cookies. The exact instructions for this can be found in the manual for your browser. You can delete cookies already on your device at any time. However, if you choose not to accept cookies that are strictly necessary for the provision of our services provided by our Website, it may result in a reduced availability of such services.
For the purpose of statistical analysis, we use analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, or Google Analytics. You may object at any time to the collection and analysis of statistical data regarding your access to and use of our Website by contacting us using the “contact us” function within our Website.
Modification of the Privacy Notice
Airbus will update this Privacy Notice from time to time in order to reflect the changes in our practices and services and also to remain compliant to Data Protection Laws and Regulations. We will inform you of any substantial modification in how we process your Personal Data.